Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I AM VERY SORE THIS MORNING


I am very sore this morning from raking the leaves to the street after work yesterday. Both by shoulders are hurting and my back is also a bit sore and I have two blisters on my hand also. I think my leaf raking days are now over, the next time I guess I will just have use the lawn mower and chop them up. It looks like the very mild weather will continue until Friday here in CH, then a cold front will cam threw and drop temperatures into the low 50's for Saturday by Monday high will only be in the 40's. Since there isn't much else going on I thought I would post an old photo from the past of Keith holding a balloon, I don't know where photo was taken but by the size of the balloon it looks like it might lift Keith of the ground. I also think Keith is using his fake smile in the photo like Andrew uses sometimes today. MICKEY

Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.
Janis Joplin

ZINGER
When anger rises think of the consequences.

Muscled out?
Inactive adults over age 30 lose about 3 - 5% of muscle tissue every 10 years; here's what you can do. Go to the weight room. Strength training prevents the reduction in muscle tissue that causes the body metabolism to slow and makes the bones more vulnerable to conditions like osteoporosis

1890, The first Army-Navy football game was played, with Navy winning 24-0 at West Point, N.Y.
1929, Navy Lt. Cmdr. Richard E. Byrd radioed that he'd made the first airplane flight over the South Pole.
1981, Actress Natalie Wood drowned in a boating accident at age 43.
1986, Actor Cary Grant died at age 82.
2001, Rock musician George Harrison of the Beatles died at age 58 following a battle with cancer.

Hall-of-Fame sportscaster Vin Scully is 79
Pop singer Denny Doherty (The Mamas & the Papas) is 66
Country singer Jody Miller is 65
Olympic gold medal skier Suzy Chaffee is 60
Comedian Garry Shandling is 57
Actor-comedian-game show host Howie Mandel is 51
Actress Cathy Moriarty is 46
Actress Kim Delaney is 45
Actor Andrew McCarthy is 44
Baseball player Mariano Rivera is 37
Actress Gena Lee Nolin is 35
Actress Anna Faris is 30

5 comments:

Al said...

i think it was takn at the washingon zoo. i'm not saying anything about the way keith is dressed because mom probably has me dress the same way i'm just not in the picture!

Melanie said...

The ballon is as big as Keith! Claire always had you boys stylin'

Al said...

i don't know about that styling thing!

Claire said...

I think you are right Al and I bet we could find a picture of you at the zoo

Al said...

i know thats why i'm not saying anything!