Saturday, July 16, 2005

My Day Is Off To A Bad start

Well my day has got off to a bad start, I went down to the W-M and they didn't have any donuts ready. I don't know what the problem is down there, when the guy was at Colonial Donuts on the Blvd he was able to get them ready on time, he always had them ready by 6am. What is the purpose of having donuts if you can't them ready on time, there were several other people down ther complaining also. Then when I was coming back from W-M the check engine light on my truck came on and I don't have clue why its on. Also it is going to be very hot today with heat indexes between 100 and 105, and there is only a 30% chance of rain. The Bucs will be back in action tonight at VSU as we will play Hopewell Post 146 at 8pm, at least we don't play in the heat of the day. Well I am going to cut the grass. MICKEY

4 comments:

Mickey said...

Al came by and looked at my truck, it appears that it might have been a little low on oil.

Claire said...

Dad- I know what a bad day can be . Scott lost my keys . We lost to Meadowbrook.I was frozen to the bone. Wnen I called to express my displeasure , Scott's mom said he had gone to bed.Is your check engine light still on?

Al said...

thats a smart comment to make scott!! i still have to hear about those keys and i didn't loose them!!

donna said...

It makes me nervous that some people would hold a grudge for so many years! I'd stay away from any future cookouts hosted by Chef Bobby if I were you, Scott.