Saturday, July 09, 2005

Day Off To A Good Start

Well my day got of to a good start this morning when Wal-Mart finally had the donuts ready on time. The last three saturdays that I had been in there they weren't ready and needless to say I wasn't very happy about it. I watched the A-Braves on TV last night and it seems that they are playing some pretty good baseball, with the rookies that they have on the team there future looks pretty bright. The Bucs will be back in action tonight at Shephers Stadium at 7:30pm against Ashland Post 206 if anyone is interested in coming. Hurrincane Dennis appears to be heading towards the SE US, hoefully it won't strengthen to much before landfall but it does appear to be gaining strenghth since the eye has gone back into the Gulf Of Mexico. Today here in CH it is going to be sunny in the low 90's. MICKEY

1 comment:

Keith said...

I'm going to the Diamond to watch Braves vs Tides. Andrew says he doesn't want to see High School baseball until the spring. I'll look later for the results.