Saturday, July 30, 2005

Mickey Has Made It To The Beach

I have made it to KDH, I left CH around 5:30am this morning and it rained most of the way down here. It has stopped raining now and the sun is starting to break thru the clouds and the temp is around 80 and it is a bit humid. I will be here in KDH all week and I will be coming next sunday. Les, I did drive my Victory Red truck down here and it resting the rest of the week. The Jr Bucs won again yestersay defeating Albermarle 11-6 in 12 innings and advanced to the semifinals today at 5pm in Lynchburg, I don't know who the play today. MICKEY

2 comments:

Tammy said...

The Jr. Bucs lost a heartbreaker yesterday, we were winning against Tunsdall 7-1 in the 5th and we let them score 9 runs in one inning, errors! Final was 10-9. Tunsdall will face Albermarle today in the finals.

Tammy said...

Albermarle won 11-6....