Monday, July 04, 2005

It's Nice Here In KDH

It has been a very nice day so far here in KDH with the temp in the upper 70's and a very light wind. The temp is suppose to get to the low 80's and there is a slight chance of a t-storm this afternoon. I ran 3 1/2 miles earlier today over by First Flight High School, they are some good running areas over there willl all the path and athlectic facilities. I have posted a few photos from the Duck Research Pier taken earlier today, as you can see the beach is pretty crowded, the phot was taken around 10am. I will be heading back to CH tonight probably right after supper. I hope everbody has a good 4th and that there are no more lucky dogs today. MICKEY

2 comments:

Claire said...

Andrew says you forgot your comb.

Mickey said...

You tell Jr that I have my comb and will fix him right up the next time I see him with my hair clippers.