Friday, July 29, 2005

Mickey Getting Ready For Vacation And Jr Bucs Win Again

Well I am getting ready to go on vacation next week so starting saturday all my blog entries will be madefrom KDH. Hopefully I will get some new photos to post from KDH and maybe of a sunrise or sunset or something else. I am ready to go on vacation I just need a nice break away from things here in CH. We had softball practice again last night and I am a bit sore again this morning, hopefully the soreness will wear off after a few more practices, I am not sore from throwing but swinging the bat. The JR Bucs won again in Lynchburg yesterday 12-5 defeating Brookville in the state JR American Legion Tournament, with the win it guaranteed CH a spot in the semifinals saturday. CH will face Albermarle today at 1pm to deterimine the bracket champion, they are also 2-0. Well I hope everybody has a good friday, MICKEY

5 comments:

Al said...

your not as young as you used to be mickey!

Keith said...

Who are some of the players on your team?

Mickey said...

Brian Holt, Toombs, Skalak, Greg Williams, David Gwaltney, Brad Franciscus, Joe Vaughn, and Me to name a few

Keith said...

Old timers

Mickey said...

the red truck as at the beach