Friday, July 15, 2005

Glad It's Friday

I am glad it is friday, I think I need a couple of days off. The weather has been very muggy this week and that looks like it will continue thru the weekend. The Bucs were rained out on thursday even though we could have played, they called the game at 8am and the field was playable by 2pm. They were able to play the Babe Ruth State Tournament in the stadium yesterday, they did have to start a little late but they got all the games in which was amazing to me with all the rain we had wed night. I talked to Scott last night and he said he is off every friday night thru October, he is taking his vacation days on friday thru then. The Bucs do play sometime saturday, I will post tonight exactly when, that seems to be changing about twice a day. MICKEY

No comments: