Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Mickey Buys New Truck

Well I have traded my dodge in for a new chevrolet truck, I will be picking up this afternoon and I will post a photo of it here on Mickey's Place. The truck is about the same color as the olds I had use have, victory red is color they list it as. Well is suppose to be very hot again today here in CH, I was looking at the weather in GA and it appears it is going to be warmer here in CH that it going be K-VILLE, hopefully the weather pattern ill change soon and it wil cool of some. It looks like the A-Braves are going to be back on top of the NL EAST by the end of the week, since the Reds are so bad I guess I am going to root for the Braves. MICKEY

3 comments:

Keith said...

You forgot to mention that the Yankees have over taken the BoSox

Keith said...

You forgot to mention that the Yankees have over taken the BoSox

Al said...

i like to referer to that color as jr red!! i'll have to come bye and see it this afternoon! i didn't have my cell phone with me last night thats why i didn't get your call or see that you called until about 11. next time call me at donna's