Thursday, September 15, 2011

OLD OUTER BANKS PHOTO

I found this old Outer Banks photo taken from atop the Wright Brothers Memorial on facebook which appears to be taken either in the 50's or 60's.  As you can tell by the photo there hasn't been a whole lot of development yet but you can see the hotel on beach road that sits at the end of our street when you look off our front porch.  I wish I could say I have everybody's pick for this weeks games but I don't, I am missing one persons picks which has delayed me sending out who everybody picked this week.  It's not easy running a contest which has so many people in it if they are not going to follow the rules of the contest, hopefully they will get there entry in today.  The next 2 days the temp will only be in the 60's and there is a 50% chance of rain the next 3 days however the rain is suppose to be very light.  MICKEY

No comments: