Friday, September 02, 2011

COLONIALS TO PLAY THIS AFTERNOON

The Colonial Heights Colonials football team will play this afternoon at 4:30pm against Thomas Jefferson, the game was originally scheduled for 7pm in tonight.  Due to the fact that they didn't know if the middle school area was going to have power or not they decided to move the time of the game, however I do think the area does have power now.  I doubt I will make today's game.  In our college football contest last night Temple, Bowling Green and Syracuse picked up wins last night.  I will be heading up to Charlottesville tomorrow to watch the Virginia vs William & Mary game.  It sure has been a long week here in Colonial Heights and I have to say I am glad to see that the week is coming to an end and hopefully there won't be any hurricanes coming our way for a while.  MICKEY

No comments: