Thursday, September 08, 2011

THE NFL SEASON OPENS TONIGHT

The NFL season gets underway tonight with the defending Super Bowl Champions Green Bay Packers playing hot to the New Orleans Saints.  The Packers will be looking to defend the Super Bow Championship season with another stellar season.  Well I have all the picks for week 2 of the Mickey's College Football Pick-Em Contest and I will be sending out the master sheet of who everybody picked this week later today.  One of the tracks Nascar use to run at in its heyday the Rockingham Speedway will be returning to Nascar next year when it hosts the Nascar Tuck Series, hopefully this will be the 1st step in getting the Nationwide & Sprint Cup Series back at the track.  Well we got over 2.5 inches of rain yesterday here in Colonial Heights and over the last 2 weeks we have had our share of rain and we might get a little more today.  My aches & index is a bit high today because my left achillies heel is bothering me along with my right shoulder, I think I am just falling apart a bit.  MICKEY 

No comments: