Saturday, September 10, 2011

HEADING DOWN TO EAST CAROLINA


Well I am going to be heading down to Greenville, NC a little bit later this morning to watch the East Carolina Pirates face the Virginia Tech Hokies this afternoon.  I am sure the place is going to be packed looking for the Pirates to upset the Hokies.  The Virginia Cavaliers will be on the road tonight at Indiana looking to beat the Hoosiers.  Last night Arizona State beat Missouri 37-30 in OT, I did not stay up to watch this game.  The Manteo vs First Flight high school football game at the beach was postponed last night to Monday.  Kyle Busch picked up another Nationwide win last night at Richmond holding off Carl Edwards for the win.  David Reutimann captured his 1st pole of the season for tonights Sprint Cup race, Jamie McMurray will join him on the front row.  Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Tony Stewart will be looking to fill the final spots in chase tonight with a good run.  I did go down to Wal-Mart this morning and then over to Hopewell to gets some donuts at the Dunkin Donuts.  Well I guess I better go run a few miles before I head down to NC.  MICKEY

No comments: