Friday, September 30, 2011

AL PLAYOFFS START TODAY, COLONIALS AT PETERSBURG

The AL Playoffs start today with Tampa visiting Texas and Detroit visiting New York, the 1st round series are 3 out of 5 series and the rest of the playoffs are 4 out of 7.  I think the Tigers and the Rays will win in the AL.  The Colonial Heights football team will be on the road at Petersburg tonight and its going to feel like football weather with temps in the 50's.  This week the Nascar Sprint and Nationwide Series will be at Dover, the Nationwide Series will run tomorrow ans the Sprint Cup Series will run race 3 in the chase on Sunday.  I sure hope the colder temps slow down the spread of the mosquito's around here, I went to the JV football game for a little while and I got ate alive.  I sure am glad that it is Friday.  MICKEY

~ I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed. ~ Booker T. Washington

No comments: