Sunday, November 14, 2010

VIRGINIA FALL APART

The Virginia football team fell apart after taking a 23-21 lead against Maryland in the 3rd quarter yesterday. The Cavs were very lucky to even be in the game after taking 140 yards in penalties, you are not going to win many games taken that many penalties. The Cavs looked decent for about half yesterday before they just simply fell apart and Maryland went on to beat the Cavs 42-23, I don't think they will win another game this season. It looks like Les will maintain his lead in our college football pick-em contest despite having a sub par performance, it looks like everybody else up had there own problems as well. In the NFL this weekend the Packers have the week off and the Redskins don't play until tomorrow night so I guess I can watch the race and all the other NFL games today. Speaking of the race I think the point standings are going to be even tighter after todays race. I am hoping that is going to warm up pretty quick this morning because I want to run outside this morning. MICKEY

“I’m too slow.”
Sorry, but there is no such thing as “too slow.” Watch any race and you’ll see people of all ages and sizes running every pace from sprint to walk. Running is running, no matter the speed.

“The Simplest Things Are Often The Truest” ~Richard Bach

No comments: