Wednesday, November 10, 2010

IT HAS BEEN A VERY BUSY WEEK ON THE BLOG

I have say that it has been a very busy week on the blog so far and it appears there is only one reason for it. In the last 2 days there have been about 75 visitors to the blog up from around the normal 40 visitors that I normally have over that same period of time. The reason for the high visitor count appears to be one thing the Dallas Cowboys, people who search for the Dallas Cowboys on the WWW often ended up no Mickey's Place just because of the words Dallas Cowboys which proves I guess they are America's team. Earlier this year I had very similar results when I talked about the low attendance rates at the Brickyard and other Nascar races. Also this week the entries in the football contest appear to be coming in at a very slow rate. MICKEY

Know why you feel angry. Think like a detective and track down clues about the kinds of situations, people and events that trigger your anger. Once you're aware of them, try to avoid them if possible. If you can't avoid them, at least you'll know to anticipate them, which will give you more time to prepare for them so that they don't affect you so negatively.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

2 comments:

Keith said...

You get my picks

Les said...

You have mine. I hope you are not sharing them with the Chief and others. I won't mention names.