Friday, November 26, 2010

I THINK I ATE TO MUCH

Well I hope everybody had a Happy Thanksgiving and didn't eat as much as I did yesterday thats for sure but judging by the size of the food on the plates here at the house I think the may have. If you did eat much get out there and do some shopping today or just get out and some exercises of you choice to burn some of those calories off. Well I went to bed early last night intending to get a good nights sleep but I go far from it, I don't think I slept for man than hour at a time, I just tossed and turned all night. Well I didn't make it down for any of those Black Friday Sales this morning at 3am, I just cant see getting up that early to go shopping. Well there are quite a few college football games today, however since I will be working I won't be able to see them. In high school football action tonight Dinwiddie will be at Hanover and at the beach Manteo will be at home against Plymouth. Well I am going to have to head a little early this morning because I just heard there was a wreck on I-95 North on the scanner. MICKEY

No Doggie Bags!, Keeping the Weight off during the Holidays
Even if Grandma packs you a huge bag of leftovers, don't let them in your house! Take them to work and share! The last thing you want is a refrigerator full of decadent food calling your name in the middle of the night. So if you can help it, don't even take leftovers. But if you have a pushy host, graciously take them, and give them away.

Advice is judged by results, not by intentions. -Marcus Tullius Cicero

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Les..Les...Les...I think I hear some decadent foods calling my friend's name during the night all the way over here at my house

Claire said...

Well I'm with Mickey on the sleeping. I tossed and turned all night. Do you think I ate too much? Enjoyed everything and everybody. My daughter in laws helped clean up and that was nice.