Friday, January 01, 2010

RIDDLE


Hi everyone. I would like to wish all of you a happy new year. I am starting my new year off at the beach. It feels good to be here again. I have missed it a lot.

Like I said I'm at the beach and I don't have the answers to the riddles for a long time ago. bobby did get one of the riddles and it happens to be the only one I remember. I will give them to you again today and see if you can help me out because I will be at the beach until Monday. If no answers I will forget them.

LAST RIDDLES

When is a door not a door?

ajar

This is the one Bobby got. Put on your thinking caps and see if you can get the other ones.


What animal is a weight loss fanatic?

I am the ruler of shovels.
I have a double.
I am as thin as a knife.
I have a wife.
What am I?

QUESTIONS

What do you call a finger that flips to the end of a book?

What can run but will not walk, has a mouth but will not talk, has a bed but will not sleep?


3 comments:

Bobby said...

River

Louise said...

Index finger.

Louise said...

King of Spades.