Friday, April 01, 2005

Headed To The Beach

I think I am going to the beach this afternoon for the weekend, I need a haircut and I probably won't be able to go to the beach next weekend. The weather looks like it will be ok at the beach after it rains tonight and in the morning down there. I will have an update on todays baseball game this afternoon or tonight. It looks like the rain this afternoon is in GA this morning and is on our way, looks like they are getting a pretty soaked in Knoxville, GA. Have a nice weekend. MICKEY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

soaked is a mild understatement, i wore out a set of windshield wipers on my averitt truck this week alone.it has rained so much that i've seen animals on the side of the road lining up two by two. i'm thinking about testing my boat building skills.

Anonymous said...

what was noah's last name anyway. i don't think it was woodfin.

Anonymous said...

No, it was not Woodfin. However, the animals did often refer to him as "Big Daddy"

Anonymous said...

No, it was not Woodfin. However, the animals did often refer to him as "Big Daddy"