Thursday, March 31, 2005

Colonials Get Back On Track

The Colonials baseball team got back on track today with a 10-0 victory over the Hopewell Bluedevils. The Colonials were lead by the 1 hit pitching performance by Nathan Anger and the power of a Andrew Holt 2 run HR. The Colonials will play the Cadets of Benedectine friday AT 1PM AT L.C. Bird, weather permitting. I may be heading to the beach this weeekend but I haven't decided for sure yet. This weekends stop on the Nascar Nextel Cup Series is at Bristol, I am sure there will be some tepmers flairing and alot of excitement. By the way our baseball record is now 3-1, it would be nice to pick up win #4 friday. MICKEY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please do go to the beach. I'd hate it if your mom didn't make it back for work on Monday. Then no one would be there to remind me of exactly how few days she has left!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are coming to the beach. I enjoy telling everyone how many days I have to work