Monday, April 11, 2005

Nice Spring Day

It was a nice spring day here in CH with temps in the low 70's, to bad we didn't have a baseball game today. We did have a pretty good practice today though. We are suppose to play Dinwiddie tuesday night 6pm weather permitting, there is a 50 percent chance of rain tuesday. Yesterday's race didn't end the way that I would have liked it too, I just don't care for Gordon that much. Since hockey is over I guess I will either have to go see the R-Braves or to see the Richmond Bandits play, if anybody wants to go see either let me know. MICKEY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were Busch I would have wrecked Gordon. That just shows you that the only way Gordan can win is by wrecking someone.

Anonymous said...

R-Braves is a possibility for me. But, it will have to be SUN. Andrew plays SAT at 730 and FRI (Braves home opener) is 4 pm start.

Anonymous said...

i'd like to go to r braves game sometime too preferably a day game

Anonymous said...

Knights move to 3-0 in the district with a shutout over the Crimson Wave 13-0. Next up is a showdown w/ the underdefeated Royals on Thursday (Weather permitting). No dingers, just your typical Petersburg game. Five pitchers threw for us and everyone played.