Saturday, April 02, 2005

Rainy Day At The Beach

Well it was a rainy day for the most part at the beach. It rained very hard in the morning and it did clear off a little bit in the afternoon only to have it rain again in the evening. We got about .75 inches of rain down here today, I guess a rainy day at the beach is better than a sunny day at home. I went to get a haircut this morning only to find out my barber Wayne was gone to Las Vegas again, so I found another place to cut my hair on the bypass. They did a pretty good job but it did cost me an extra $5. We went to Kelly's for supper and it was pretty good, I had the New York Strip Steak. Well I am going give it another shot in morning of getting some sunrise photos, it looks like it might be clear by morning. Well I will probably be back in CH by 3pm sunday if all goes according to plan. MICKEY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

much better weather report on that posting

Anonymous said...

i think mick is taking lessons's from "mr. wonderful"!!