Sunday, April 10, 2005

Riverdogs Lose Final Game Of The Season

The Richmond Riverdogs ended the season the way they started this season with a loss 3-1 to the Motor City Mechanics. It was not a very exciting game either, not a whole lot scoring or hitting, I think there was just two penalties called the whole game. They did have a pretty good crowd there last in Roanoke with just under 4,000 people and there probably a couple hundred from Richmond. Me and Lee got home about 1:40 am this morning and it was a pretty good trip. They did announce the name of Roanoke's hockey team for next year in the UHL, they will be known as the Roanoke Valley Vipers. The Reds lost another game yesterday so I will not be talking about them any longer on here, I think I jinxed them. MICKEY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not jinxing them, they're just not playing the Mets

Anonymous said...

i got home from vms at 2:30

Anonymous said...

I was a sleep at both 1:40 and 2:30; come to think of it I was sleep at 10,11,12... I think you get the picture.