Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Getting Ready For Our Next Couple Of Games

Well we had a pretty good practice today as we prepare for out next two game against LC Bird. Hopefully the rain will hold off and we will be able to get the games in. The field here in CH can't take much more water, so if we get much rain I doubt we will be able to play thursday. If anybody wants to come either game they are at 4:30 thusday in CH and at LC Bird at 7pm saturday night. I guess I will get to see the Riverdogs play again this friday, they are finally coming home. The season almost over and the playoffs are pretty much have gone out the window for them. We also have another birthday this week Al will turn 40? something on thursday. MICKEY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call my cell tomorrow if the game is postponed. I plan on scouting both teams tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

i got the e-mail you sent, and i also check mick's place everyday.

Anonymous said...

43!

Anonymous said...

I dont think JV or Varsity will play tomorrow. Its supposed to keep on raining. When is this rain ever going to stop?