Monday, March 21, 2005

Colonials Get Another Victory

We got another victory today 16-0 over Chesterfield Community High School. The pitching staff combined on a perfect game with 11 strikeouts, the offense supplied 17 hits. Our next game is thursday weather permitting against LC BIRD at home, it should be a much tougher contest. I will post a photo or two either tonight or sometime tuesday from todays game. Hopefully we will be able to get in practice tuesday before the rains come. Anybody who is reading this blog leave me some comments in the comments section, I would like to know who is reading it, THANKS< MICKEY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read it everyday,

Anonymous said...

I check it everyday as well.

Anonymous said...

I also read this everyday.

Anonymous said...

Obviously, SOME people have way too much free time! I don't check it everyday, but I still like to keep up the the official CH news when I can. I am well aware of the best source for that news, so keep it coming, Mayor Mick!