Sunday, March 20, 2005

Spring Is Here

Well it looks like spring is going to come in today with some more warm temps here in CH. The last two days made it to the mid 60's and it does look like it is going to get there again today. We had some last night but it is gone right now but it is really foggy this morning. I am tired this morning because I stayed up and watched the end of the West Va and Wake Forest game last night and it was a wild won with West VA picking up the win in 2OT. I went to Ruths's house yesterday at lunch time and went out to eat with Al at Uno's last night, we were going to O'Charleys but they were hanging out the door there. I talked to Scott yesterday and he was on motorcycle ride from Macon to Colombus to raise money for the troops, he was trying to out run the rain on the way back to Macon, I think he probably did. The Riverdogs got pounded again last night 10-2 to Motor City just outside of Detroit, and the coach continues to use injuries as the reason they keep losing. They do come back home next weekend but I doubt if anybody wants to go see them since they have lost about 10 in a row. MICKEY

No comments: