Friday, November 04, 2011

WHY CANT THEY GET MY SALAD TO ME ON TIME

I cannot understand why Cracker Barrel cannot get my salad to me on time.  The last three times that I have been out there my salad seems to arrive with my meal and each time I have told the waitress that I wanted by salad early but apparently that doesn't matter.  This has not been a problem in the past but lately it sure has been one and they can't get the problem straight I am not going to continue to go there.  I might as well not went to bed last night because I don't think I slept for more than hour at a time, I just tossed and turned all night long.  The Colonial Heights Colonials football team will play its final home game of the season tonight against Meadowbrook and I don't think that they are going to be in a good mood at all since Thomas Dale pretty much knocked them out of the playoffs last week.  This weeks Nascar race is at the Texas Motor Speedway.  MICKEY

No comments: