Saturday, November 12, 2011

VIRGINIA LOOKS TO MAKE IT 3 IN A ROW

The Virginia Cavaliers return home this afternoon looking for there 3rd straight win when the Duke Blue Devils come to town.  The Cavs have had there problems against Duke the last few years so hopefully this team will get over the hump and take out the Blue Devils.  I am not going to the game today but I will be watching it on TV.  In high school football action the Colonials ended there season with a 48-0 loss at Thomas Dale, it has been a very tough season for the Colonials who have just been undermanned this season only dressing 20 players for some games.  Down at the beach Manteo picked up another win in the playoffs beating Southside 47-6, next Manteo will place Plymouth.  They will qualify today at Phoenix for tomorrow race and I am predicting an upset winner on Sunday, I am not going to tell you who it is because that would take the fun out of it.  My picks haven't gone so well so far this week, there have been 2 games and I am already 0-2.  MICKEY

No comments: