Friday, November 25, 2011

GREEN BAY WINS AGAIN

The Green Bay Packers defeated the Detroit Lions yesterday 27-15 to improve to 11-0 on the season.  The Packers got off to a very slow start but got a late turnover in the 1st half to go up 7-0 at the half and then never looked back.  I have to say the Lions were there own worst enemy for most of the game with all there penalties and turnovers.  The Packers will have another tough game on the road next Sunday against the New York football Giants.  Well by the sounds of things on the scanner there were allot of people down at Southpark last night for the specials retailers offering and I am sure that it will continue today, I might have to Wal-Mart at 5am instead of 5:30am tomorrow.  I have to say having a day off during the work week makes the week go by much faster.  My sinuses are really bothering me this morning, my eyes are itching and my right ear is very clogged up.  MICKEY

No comments: