Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GO PACKERS


Well I want to wish everybody who stops by and visits Mickey's Place today a very Happy Thanksgiving and I hope that you don't eat to much today.  The Green Bay Packers will looking stay undefeated this afternoon when the travel top Detroit to play the Lions, the Packers are 10-0 and if they want to go to 11-0 they are going to need to play much better than they did lat week.  Well it looks like I will be watching the Virginia vs Virginia Tech game this weekend from the house, all my ticket options have come up empty and I am not going to pay what the scalpers want for a ticket.  The VCU Rams basketball team picked up a road win at Western Kentucky last night beating the Hilltoppers 68-45 and with the win the Rams are now 3-2.  It sure is good to have a day off during the week.  MICKEY

No comments: