Saturday, November 05, 2011

DIDN'T SLEEP VERY WELL AGAIN LAST NIGHT, VIRGINIA AT MARYLAND

Well I have to say that I didn't sleep very well again last night, for the 2nd night in a row I have been extremely congested and I just cant sleep very well.  Also my throat is a bit sore and my temperature is a bit higher than it normally is as well but still below 100.  Well me & dad went up to watch the Colonials play there final home game of the year against Meadowbrook and it was a very tough night for the Colonials falling 47-3, the Colonials will finish out the season at Thomas Dale next Friday night.  The only highlight of the night occurred when AL was run over by an official while taking pictures, neither one saw each other.  Down at the beach last night Manteo opened with a win in the 1A NC Playoffs beating Mattumiskeet 61-0.  The Virginia Cavaliers football team looks to pick another win today on the road at Maryland, I think the Cavs should just run it down the Terrapins throat.  Despite being under the weather I am going to head down to East Carolina to watch the Pirates face the Golden Eagles of Southern Mississippi, the Pirates will need to play a pretty much perfect game today to have a shot at the win.  Greg Biffle captured the pole for this weeks Sprint Cup race at Texas edging his teamate David Ragan for the top spot.  Since I didn't sleep very well I went down to Wal-Mart at about 5:15am.  MICKEY

1 comment:

Al said...

that was the best hit of the night and nobody got a pic of it!!