Thursday, October 13, 2011

TEXAS TAKES A 3-1 SERIES LEAD, CARDS A 2-1 LEAD

The Texas Rangers had to go into extra innings again last night but came away with a 7-3 win and now lead the ALCS 3-1 with game 5 scheduled for tonight in Detroit.  Th St. Louis Cardinals beat the Milwaukee Brewers 4-3 last night to take a 2-1 series lead and with game 4 tonight in St. Louis.  Well I went to bed a bit early last night to try to catch up some sleep but I don't think that helped at all, I think I had the worst night sleep that I have had in about 2 months, I just kept waking up about every other hour.  Several people read the blog daily expressed concern about why there was no blog entry yesterday, well I have to say that I just was to busy putting in everybody entry for this weeks games.  Also for for you information tomorrow night is Homecoming here in Colonial Heights, so if you are in town come on out and watch the Colonials face Hopewell.  MICKEY

«As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.» — John F. Kennedy

1 comment:

Keith said...

I'll be there