Thursday, October 06, 2011

NHL SEASON STARTS TONIGHT

The National Hockey League will open it's 95th season tonight with three games and ovedr the next 2 days every team in the league will open there season.  My favorite team the New York Rangers will open up there season against the Los Angeles Kings tomorrow in Sweden.  In the MLB Playoffs last night the Diamondbacks and Cardinals both stayed alive forcing a game 5 tomorrow night, tonight the Yankees and Tigers will play game 5 with the winner moving on to face the Texas Rangers.  I know have another ailment after eating dinner last night, I burned the roof of my mouth on a pizza I had for dinner.  So now I have a sore left knee, a burned mouth and a bit of a cold also.  Also I am still waiting for 1 persons pick for this weeks games, I am hoping that he gets his picks in very soon.  MICKEY

No comments: