Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SOMETIMES I WONDER

Sometimes I wonder if it is worth my time to still be coaching and after tonights 4-2 loss at Meadowbrook I sure feel that way. I sure hate to lose and I think we have far to many guys that don't care whether we win or lose. We have far to many guy's who play for themselves and not the team. We also have to many guys who think they can just show up for a game and beat somebody, believe me we are not that good to think that. There are only a few guys on this team that will do anything you ask them and not think twice about it or complain about. I hate to lose and I just have no place for people who don't want to win or give a 100% effort. I may have offended some of you people who read Mickey's Place but that just the way I feel about it, I am sick of losing. MICKEY

3 comments:

Keith said...

No offense here. I think you're right on target.

Bobby said...

I can relate to your grief. I HATE losing. Sometimes the chemistry is not right.Losing is not an acceptable alternative.

Anonymous said...

i would rather lose with 15 guys who want to be there, than to win with 15 guys giving half hearted efforts.