Monday, May 10, 2010

DAILY ENTRIES TO COME TO AN END

I have decided to end my daily entries to the blog and only post when I have something to say which could be daily or could be every couple of days. As a member of the blog you have the capability of starting your own topics on Mickey's Place so feel free to do so. I will continue to post health information from time to time but I will only be posting birthdays of fellow bloggers or any other significant event that I am aware of. The Colonial Heights baseball team will be on the road this week for a pair of games, on Tuesday the Colonials will be at Meadowbrook for a 5pm game and on Thursday we will be at Thomas Dale for a 5pm game. In the NHL playoffs last night Vancouver stayed alive beating Chicago 4-1 but still trail in the series 3-2, tonight Pittsburgh will try to finish of Montreal and Boston will try to put Philadelphia out of there misery as well. Well I am to work. MICKEY

Ditch the butter on your morning toast or bread. If you replace one tablespoon of butter a day with a butter spray, that’ll save you ten pounds in a year. Not ready to go the spray way? Then try a light spread. That’ll knock off five pounds a year. And you’ll find yourself consuming less saturated fat, no transfats and no hydrogenated oils.

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts. -Harry S. Truman

2 comments:

Claire said...

Sorry Mickey. I know it is a lot of work for no one to read.

Claire said...

I will miss reading the blog