Saturday, May 29, 2010

I AM ON THE OUTER BANKS

Well I made it down to the Outer Banks last night at just about 8pm, the traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but it was steady. I went out this morning and road up the beach and just happened to stop by Dunkin Donuts as well and I have to say they were very good. Speaking of the beach it won't be very long before just everybody will be down here the week of July 4. The will play game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight with Philadelphia visiting Chicago, I just don't see anyway that the Flyers can beat the Blackhawks. The Virginia baseball team will play there final game of the ACC tournament today against Miami, there is no way they can be in the finals tomorrow so they will play today and then go home to see who they will in next weekends NCAA baseball tournament. MICKEY

2 comments:

Al said...

wish i was at the beach!

Bobby said...

Come on down anytime you like