Saturday, June 09, 2012

KINGS WILL TRY AGAIN TODAY

The L.A. Kings will try again tonight to finish off the New Jersey Devils in New Jersey with the Kings leading the series 3-1.  The Kings have not lost a playoff on the road the entire playoffs so I am looking for them to win again tonight.  The Nascar Sprint Cup Series will qualify at Pocono today for tomorrows race, I see there are 44 cars entered in this weeks race so only 1 car wont make the show this weekend.  It is going feel like the middle of summer here in the Heights the next few days with highs in the 90's the next few days with.  I guess I will watch some of the NCAA baseball Super Regional's today even though Virginia is not in it, hopefully the will return to NCAA College Baseball World Series next year.  I guess I will be rooting for some of the underdogs this year.  Have a nice Saturday.  MICKEY

No comments: