Friday, June 15, 2012

HEADING TO THE BEACH

Well me and dad are going to head to the beach this weekend but we will be back on Sunday for Fathers Day.  Dad needs to check up on the grass at the beach and I need some rest and relaxation.  They had another wreck behind the house last night involving at least 2 tractor trailers with 1 injury that sounded like it was pretty serious, I had a tough time sleeping after the accident.  The CWS starts in Omaha today and I hope both Stony Brook and Kent State do well among the college baseball giants.  The Nascar Sprint Cup Series is at Michigan this weekend.  My ear is still clogged up quite a bit, I hoping to have it cleared by the time we go on vacation for the week.  Well its Friday so I am going to try to stay in a good mood today.  MICKEY


No comments: