Saturday, June 16, 2012

A BIT WINDY HERE AT THE BEACH

I don't know whether I will be running outside or not here at the beach because it is a bit windy down here and I don't like to run outside when its winds.  It felt a bit on the cool side last night when we got the car last night with the wind blowing and the temps in the mid 60's.  After driving driving down beach road this morning it surprised me a bit by the number of houses that are not being rented but with most of the schools in our area getting this past week I am sure the number of houses being rented will go up this week.  They will qualify at Michigan this afternoon for tomorrows race, they just tested the new surface out at Michigan yesterday.  AT the College World Series yesterday UCLA and Arizona won, UCLA beat Stony Brook 9-1 while Arizona got by Florida State 4-3.  Well I am going to entertain Mozart for a while.  MICKEY


No comments: