Thursday, June 02, 2011

VANCOUVER TAKES GAME 1, I HAVE A SORE LEFT KNEE

The Vancouver Canucks got a late 3rd period goal in game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals to beat the Boston Bruins 1-0 and take a 1-0 series lead.  It sounded like it was a great game 1 but I didn't see it because I was trying to program my new scanner for the beach which is going a little bit slower than I like.  This scanner is more complicated than the one I have here at the house so its taking a bit longer to figure everything out.  I wish I was making better progress because I am starting to get a little frustrated with it.  I never that I could injure myself while setting at my desk but yesterday at work I was getting up to go check on something and banged by left knee of a post beside my desk and is quite sore this morning, the is the 2nd time I have hit this post but the 1st time was just glancing blow but this time was direct hit to my left knee.  The temp still may make it to 90 today but the humidity will be lower which will make it feel a bit cooler.  MICKEY

Today's Birthdays: Actor Milo O'Shea is 86. Actress-singer Sally Kellerman is 74. Actor Ron Ely is 73. Actor Stacy Keach is 70. Rock musician Charlie Watts is 70. Singer William Guest (Gladys Knight & The Pips) is 70. Actor Charles Haid is 68. Composer Marvin Hamlisch is 67. Movie director Lasse (LAH'-suh) Hallstrom is 65. Actor Jerry Mathers is 63. Actress Joanna Gleason is 61. Actor Dennis Haysbert is 57. Comedian Dana Carvey is 56. Actor Gary Grimes is 56. Pop musician Michael Steele is 56. Rock singer Tony Hadley (Spandau Ballet) is 51. Singer Merril Bainbridge is 43. Rapper B-Real (Cypress Hill) is 41. Actress Paula Cale is 41. Actor Anthony Montgomery is 40. Actor-comedian Wayne Brady is 39. Actor Wentworth Miller is 39. Rock musician Tim Rice-Oxley (Keane) is 35. Actor Zachary Quinto is 34. Actor Dominic Cooper is 33. Actress Nikki Cox is 33. Actor Justin Long is 33. Actor Deon Richmond is 33. Actress Morena Baccarin is 32. Rhythm-and-blues singer Irish Grinstead (702) is 31. Rock musician Fabrizio Moretti (The Strokes) is 31. Country singer Dan Cahoon (Marshall Dyllon) is 28. Actress Brittany Curran is 21.

1 comment:

Al said...

you should get workmans comp for that injury!