Thursday, June 09, 2011

BOSTON EVENS UP THE SERIES AT 2 GAMES A PIECE, DENTIST TODAY

The Boston Bruins beat the Vancouver Canucks 4-0 last night to even up the Stanley Cup Finals at 2 games a piece.  I watched the first 2 periods of the game and I have to say the Bruins got a couple of soft goals but if you don't score in Vancouver's case you cant win.  Well I have to go to everybody's favorite place today the dentist just for a checkup but I still don't like going there for anything.  My sinuses/ allergies continue to bother me, I wish they would just go away.  Its going to be hot again today so try to stay cool.  MICKEY

Today's Birthdays: Actress Mona Freeman is 85. Media analyst Marvin Kalb is 81. Sports commentator Dick Vitale is 72. Author Letty Cottin Pogrebin is 72. Rock musician Jon Lord is 70. Mystery author Patricia Cornwell is 55. Actor Michael J. Fox is 50. Writer-producer Aaron Sorkin is 50. Actor Johnny Depp is 48. Actress Gloria Reuben is 47. Rock musician Dean Felber (Hootie & the Blowfish) is 44. Rock musician Dean Dinning is 44. Musician Ed Simons is 41. Country musician Shade Deggs (Cole Deggs and the Lonesome) is 37. Bluegrass singer-musician Jamie Dailey (Dailey & Vincent) is 36. Actress Michaela Conlin (TV: "Bones") is 33. Actress Natalie Portman ("Black Swan") is 30. Actress Mae Whitman is 23.

No comments: