Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WORLD SERIES STARTS TONIGHT

The 2010 World Series starts tonight in San Francisco with Texas Rangers facing the San Francisco Giants. I am going to be rooting for the Texas Rangers in the series and I think the will win it in 6 games. Well it is raining again here in Colonial Heights this morning and there is also Tornado Watch for the area as well until 10am and its going to be a bit warm today as well with a high in the mid 80's expected. I have uploaded the photos AL took at Keith's 50th birthday party and I have posted the link below. I think that I am about half way thorough my Christmas shopping now which is a relief to me but I bet there are some of you fellow who haven't even started there shopping yet. MICKEY

KEITH'S 50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY PHOTOS

Cover your mouth with your hand when you cough.
Truth: Although this might look polite and germ preventing, it's anything but.
When you capture a cough or sneeze in your hand, you're likely to pass your cold on to someone else. Cold viruses exist in large quantities in the nasal fluid of sick people and are easily transferred from their hands after even the briefest contact. You also leave viruses on doorknobs, phones, countertops, and elevator buttons.

None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. -Henry David Thoreau

No comments: