Sunday, October 24, 2010

VIRGINIA & ECU WINS

The Virginia Cavaliers picked up there 3rd win of the season yesterday beating Eastern Michigan 48-21. The game was tied at 14-14 at the half before the Cavs broke it open in the 2nd half, the Cavs will be back at home next week against Miami. Well I went down to East Carolina yesterday for the 1st time this year and saw the Pirates beat Marshall 37-10, the Pirates just simply were a better team than Marshall. I have to say that I was very impressed with the stadium expansion at ECU along the new video board. It looks like Les maintained his lead in the college football pick em contest, I will have the updated standings and next weeks games posted a little later this morning. The 2010 World Series is now set as the San Francisco Giants finished of the Phillies last night with a 3-2 win, who would have thought that at the beginning of the season that Giants and Rangers would have been playing for the World Series this year. I hurt my right shoulder yesterday at ECU putting my sweatshirt on during the game, nothing major but I feel like a pulled something at the top of my right shoulder. Well I have to go cut my hair. MICKEY

Pet Something Fluffy
Strange but true: A study conducted at Wilkes University found that petting a dog for 18 minutes led to a significant spike in secretory immunoglobulin A (IgA), which helps protect the body against germs trying to enter it.

Common sense is the knack of seeing things as they are, and doing things as they ought to be done. -C.E.Stowe

1 comment:

Bobby said...

I think picking winners in Mickey's football contest makes as much sense as Mickey cutting his hair.