Wednesday, October 20, 2010

IT'S HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE

I was looking at the college football odds for this weekend and its very hard for me to believe that Virginia is favored by 24 points over anybody at this point in the season. If I was a betting man this I would definitely be on this game. I thought the Cavaliers would be favored over Eastern Michigan bit though they would only be about 6 point favorites, I guess we will have to see how the odds makers do with this game. Well the Texas Rangers are just 1 game away for playing in the 2010 World Series after beating the Yankees last night 10-3, I have to say that I am rooting for the Rangers. In the NL Championship Series the San Francisco Giants now lead the Phillies 2-1 after beating the 3-0 yesterday, both series will be in action today as well. I was having computer problems on the main computer this morning so I thats all I have this morning. MICKEY

No comments: