Saturday, August 25, 2012

IT'S RAINY SATURDAY MORNING

It's rainy Saturday morning here in Colonial Heights and yes I got very wet on my weekly trip to Wal-Mart this morning.  I was woke up this morning by the rain hitting the aluminum siding on the house at about 2am.  Well 1 week from today I hope to be at the Virginia vs Richmond football game if I can find somebody to go with, if I don't go there I may go to the East Carolina vs App State but would rather go to the UVA game.  In high school football action last night GW Danville beat Petersburg 16-0 and at the beach First Flight beat Atlantic Shores 35-26 and Manteo beat Cape Hatteras 37-0.  At Bristol yesterday qualifying was rained and they will lineup by the final practice speeds for tonight's race which puts Casey Mears on the pole with Brad Keselowski joining him on the front row.  Joey Logano won last nights Nationwide race at Bristol.  So far I have received 9 of the 26 entries in my college football contest, hopefully I will get a few more entries the next few days.  MICKEY

No comments: