Monday, July 02, 2012

HIGH TEMPS WILL CONTINUE

The high temps of the last several days will continue until at least through Thursday with temps around 98-100 through Thursday.  There are still allot of people in the area who do not have power from Friday nights storm, since we did not lose power hear at the house at all I didn't realize there were so many people who don't have power.  As hot is it has been I really feel bad for anybody who does not have power.  Even though that I only have to work 4 days this week because of July 4 it is going to feel like a very long week since I am going on vacation next week.  Also my head continues to be extremely congested which is making me feel a bit tired because I am not sleeping well at night at all.  Well I am heading to work.  MICKEY


No comments: