Wednesday, July 04, 2012

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

I want to wish all you friends and fellow bloggers out there a very HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.  The fireworks scheduled for tonight in Colonial Heights have been postponed until Saturday due to a contract dispute with the company that was suppose to do the show.  Another company has been hired to do the show but the earliest that they can do the show is Saturday night with a rain date of Sunday night.  If you are the beach which I am not you can go to the are of the Nags Head Fishing Pier to watch the fireworks show. Also down in Dare County yesterday morning America's favorite sheriff Andy Griffith passed away in his Manteo home at the age of 86, its a very sad day in Mayberry.  Well I have allot to do today on my day off, I have allot of packing to do so I will be ready to go on vacation Friday night when I get off work.  Also it is going to be very hot the next 3 days here in the Heights with temps around 100 all three days.  MICKEY

No comments: