Saturday, August 13, 2011

A VERY SLOW WEEK ON THE BLOG

I don't know where everybody has been all week on the blog but this past week may have been the slowest week in the past two years.  One day on 16 people visited another day only 17 people visited as compared to the week that VCU was in the Final Four when I had over 100 people each day for about 2 weeks.  My regular readers seemed to have dwindled down to a very few people, I think Facebook may have had allot to do with the big drop-off.  I will be running allot of my Mickey College Football Pick-Em Contest information here on Mickey's Place.  They will qualify today for tomorrows Sprint Cup race at Watkins Glen and they qualify and run the Nationwide race there today.  The Redskins won there preseason game last night against the Steelers 16-7, the Packer will be in Cleveland tonight but as I said before it doesn't to any good to win the preseason.  MICKEY

No comments: