Tuesday, August 09, 2011

I SLEPT GOOD LAST NIGHT, ANOTHER BAD DAY ON THE STOCK MARKET

Well for the first time in about a month I slept pretty much all night, I didn't toss and turn at all and feel pretty rested this morning. Hopefully it will be the start of a good sleeping string. Well it was another very bad day on the stock market yesterday with DOW crashing another 634 points, my mutual funds have really hit rock bottom the last few days. I am now well below what I put in them about 15 years ago, the next time get back to what I put in them I thinks I am just going take the money out and run. MICKEY

“The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting goals and achieving them. Even the most tedious chore will become endurable as you parade through each day convinced that every task, no matter how menial or boring, brings you closer to fulfilling your dreams.” -Og Mandino

No comments: