Sunday, January 02, 2011

WELL I AM BACK FROM THE BEACH, LES TAKES 1 GAME LEAD

Well I back from the beach and I am ready to watch to watch the Packers beat the Bears and get into the NFL playoffs. If the Packers win today they are in the playoffs and will have to play in Philadelphia next weekend and if they lose they can still get in but allot things have to happen. In the Mickey's Place college football pick-em contest Les leads the Chief by 1 game, everybody else is pretty much out of it. The Virginia Cavaliers basketball team will be back in action tonight at home against the LSU Tigers, the Cavs had better shoot better than they did the other night or it's going to be another long night. Here is a link all the sunrise photos I took yesterday morning at the beach http://public.fotki.com/bp2/outer_banks_photos/outer-banks-sunrise/ .  Well I am going to run on the treadmill.  MICKEY

No comments: