Sunday, January 23, 2011

GO PACKERS BEAT DA BEARS

The Green Bay Packer will face the Chicago Bears this afternoon for the NFC Championship game in frigid Chicago.  The temp is is only suppose to get to 17 and there is a pretty good chance of light snow with up 2 inches possible.  I have say that I am glad that I will be watching the game from my my 70 degrees den than outside in that cold weather.  Its hard for me to believe that the Pack is actually favored in this game in Chicago. In the AFC Championship game today the New York Jets will be in Pittsburgh to face the Steelers, it as actually going be colder in Pittsburgh than it is going to be in Chicago with a high of 14 but they are not calling for any snow but by the end of the game it will be in the mid single digits.  Either way after we will no who will be in this years Super Bowl in 2 weeks.  In college basketball action yesterday the Virginia Cavaliers beat the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets 72-64 at the JPJ, the Cavs pretty much lead from start to finish in this one.  Down in Norfolk yesterday afternoon the VCU Rams beat the Old Dominion Monarchs 59-50 to remain in a 1st place with Hofstra atop the CAA standings, next up for the Rams is a game at Towson tomorrow night.  Well after having my iPhone for about week I have two sore wrists, this phone weights about 4 times as much as my old one and I still haven't gotten use to it yet.  There is good possibility that I will be texting in the few weeks,  stay tuned and I will left everybody know when that happens.  GO PACKERS, MICKEY

Severe head pain
Chances are, it's a migraine. But if it isn't accompanied by other migraine symptoms (such as a visual aura), sudden, severe head pain can signal a brain aneurysm. "A burst aneurysm can cause brain damage within minutes, so you need to call 911 immediately," advises Elsa-Grace Giardina, MD, a cardiologist and director of the Center for Women's Health at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center.

“The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.” Vince Lombardi

1 comment:

Bobby said...

ISN'T TECHNOLOGY Great...